March 1, 2011

Excitement Coming Up

It's getting exciting around here!

Carnaval starts on Friday. The city will shut down. Preparations have been going on for some time, but they're in full swing now. Going into the city is already a traffic nightmare - I can't even imagine what it's going to be like this weekend when thousands of tourists fly in. My family and I are only going for one night - this Saturday. It will certainly be an experience :)

I'm actually more looking forward to a trip we're soon taking. On Monday, we're flying to Manaus for an AMAZON CRUISE. I'm so so so excited! It should be all sorts of awesome. Mostly because I get to go piranha fishing.

The only possible problem is that I'm getting a cold right now. Tanya's been making her nasty garlic tea for colds, which has been helping, but I hope it just completely goes away before all the fun starts. Stay tuned for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment